Sunday 18 November 2007

Robyn Jones Card Making Class Cards

On Tuesday 13 Nov 07 was the last official card making class for 2007 being run by Robyn Jones. This class was all about making a number of cards with minimal cardstock and decorative paper.

We were each given three 12"x12" Bazzill Linen cardstock and one decorative piece of paper. I choose the pink pack range, so I would have ideas for Pink Card Drive (PCD)2008.

There were two cards of each colour - chocolate brown; plum and cream. The decorative sheet was pink with a flower pattern with whites and shades of pink. A number of punches as well as pink brads and clear bling was used.


Photo of Cards made 13 Nov 07

The class, as always, was fun and creative. I really like these card designs and the one on the bottom far right I used as my base for the card fronts that I made to attend Stampin' Up Regionals in Sydney on 17 Nov 07 - now that's another post. I will be taking the above card designs and incorporating them into the designs I use for PCD 2008.
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: