Thursday 27 December 2007

Hanna Stamps arrived

On my way out for dinner tonight I noticed some mail in my letter box. I can be very slack when I'm off work in checking my mail box, especially when I'm not expecting anything. As it turns out, my Hanna Stamps arrived today. So they have been sitting in my mail box for the better part of the day while I was being lazy sitting on the couch watching TV.

Since I couldn't open my parcel before dinner, I had to wait until I got home, hours later. However, it was the first thing I opened as soon as I walked in the door. The stamps are just gorgeous, I'm already creating ideas in my head of how I want to use them. I am definitely going to use one set as part of my ACTSA Jan 08 card sketch challenge, I can see it coming together in my head already.

If you haven't yet seen Hanna Stamps, there is a link to the web site as well as a link to the blog - one under craft sites on-line the other under blogs I visit etc.

Oh, I forgot to say that I got 4 Hanna Stamps. At this point I haven't gone for the "words", but no doubt it won't be long and I want that one too. Happy crafting.
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: