Friday 4 January 2008

New Rubber Stamps received & ordered

I forgot to post on Wednesday, 02 Jan that I received my Paper Addiction order for four Great Impression stamps and four Stamping Bella stamps. I am really happy with my order. The Great Impression stamps are just gorgeous. However, before I can use them I have to protect the wood, as these stamps are wood mounted. The Stamping Bella stamps are also absolutely beautiful and Paper Addiction rang me today, 04 Jan to inform me that nine of the Stamping Bella stamps I had order were in, so I rang and paid for them over the phone. For those of you who are not aware, Paper Addiction is in Queensland and it is the only place that I know of in Australia that sell the Great Impression stamps. Debbie said my order will be posted next week, so I should have my stamps by the end of next week, in time for the weekend.

Also, last night I placed an order with Limetart for some "Just Johanna" stamps, so can't wait to collect them when I attend ACTSA at the end of the month. In addition, I placed an order with Pink Cat Studio, so can't wait to get them, which will be in a couple of weeks, so I will have to be patient there.
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: