Sunday 10 February 2008

Cards made Sat 09 Feb 08

Last night I made the following two cards:


Brown with Pink - Cover

Brown with Pink - Inside lying down

Brown with Pink - Inside standing up

Pink with Brown

Pink with Brown - Inside lying down

Pink with Brown - Inside standing up

I do not actually have this stamp, I borrowed it from a friend. However, I have ordered this stamp from my craft supplier, Lana of K.I.S.S. These two cards were CASED/Inspired by Robyn Jones. I'm thinking of giving on to my mum for her birthday and another to a friend as a "Thinking of You".

Out of the two cards, I much prefer the Brown with Pink rather than the Pink with Brown. It was fun doing these and seeing how using the same colours but reversed gives a different effect. I do plan to make a few more of these, so will stamp up some more images before giving the stamp back to my friend.
Cheers Fiona

2 comments:

** Isa ** said...

I lovel them both Fiona! They're so cute!!!

Hugs xxxx

CarolD said...

Fiona -- Both these cards are really gorgeous!!
Smiles
Carol D