Monday 19 May 2008

Cards made Thu 15 May 08

As mentioned in an earlier post, I have been behind with my swaps on a couple of yahoo groups. When I got back from my holiday in Queensland, I decided that I will catch up on all my overdue swaps. I am still a little behind, I have 6 outstanding cards to make before I am completely caught up. However, I did take time out last Thursday to catch up on as many as possible, focusing on outstanding birthday cards and the flood swap run by yahoo group WWRS. Here are the cards I made:

WWRS - Flood cards

WWRS - Flood cards


Went through my stash of pre-stamped images and found this present.
WWRS - Birthday cards


Went through my stash of pre-stamped images and found this present.
cards_r_us - Birthday card


Went through my stash of pre-stamped images
and found these "All About U" stamp set stamps.
I had stamped these using my friends stamp set.
However I now have this Stampin' Up stamp set.
WWRS - Birthday cards

I am very happy with how all these cards turned out. I really love the Stampin' Up stamp set "All About U", I find it a very versatile set. Also, I very rarely ever make a card just using stickers, I generally have at least one stamped image on my cards somewhere. However, since I have many stickers that are just begging to be used, I thought I'd give it a try to use what I had and not feel that I had to add a stamped image. I am very happy with how these cards turned out, but I doubt these types of cards will be in my regular card making, as I just love to incorporate stamping in my card making.

I will be working on the last 6 outstanding swaps that I have. Once they are completed, I will post them. These cards will be done within the next week.
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: