Sunday 1 June 2008

Birthday card

Yesterday was my girlfriend Elle's birthday. She had small dinner party with some of her closes friends, which fortunately I am lucky enough to be one. It was a great night, I had a really good time, the company was fabulous. Elle's into the black & white theme at the moment, she is even hosting a calendar 2009 swap of this theme, which I am participating in. As such, I decided to do her birthday card in the black & white theme. The birthday card was inspired by the calendar. Unfortunately I will not post a copy of the calendar page, well the one I have done, as I actually have to do two months, since there are only six participants. Anyway, I don't want anyone in that swap to see the calendar page before they get their calendar, so that page and other calendar pages will be posted towards the end of the year. Anyway, I did want to share the card that I made for Elle.


Stamps: Hero Arts & Pink Cat Studio
Cardstock: Stampin' Up
Other: H2O's, Brads & Sizzix Die Cut - Film
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: