Monday 1 March 2010

Cards, Cards, Cards

Those of you who follow my blog know that I set myself a challenge of a card a day. Well, as you can see from the date of my last post, 4 January 2010, I have not exactly been meeting that challenge. There have been a number of reasons, but those reasons are now no longer valid, in my mind, so it is time to get my mojo revved up again and get creating.

I have made several cards since my last post. A birthday card for my mum and I did a one-on-one class with a work colleague, which resulted in me doing up a proto Valentine's Day card, as this is what she wanted to make. I have also made some cards at my Stampin' Up Demo training, but unfortunately I do not have these to post.

Below is the birthday card for my mum, I just love the Never-ending Flip card and below that is the Valentine's Day card.

 
Front


Flip One


Flip Two


Final Flip


Valentine's Day Card
This card was inspired by Stamper's Sampler Take Ten Dec/Jan/Feb 2010
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: