Friday 5 March 2010

SUDSOL SSC#23

I have signed up for a free two week trial with Simply Unique Demonstrators Sharing On Line (SUDSOL).  Last night after my card class at Fiona Platzer's, I finally managed to find time to start exploring what SUDSOL has to offer. One of the things that caught my eye was their Stamp Set Challenge #23.  This is where a stamp set or theme is set and you create something based on that. This weeks challenge is using the Happy Moments stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue.  I decided I wanted to have a go. I had recently purchased a card from a local newsagency as I liked the idea and was planning at some point to use it as inspiration. Well, last night that inspiration came. I made four cards, all the same with the exception of colour combinations. I'm really happy with my designs for SSC#23. Below is the card that inspired me plus my four colour combinations:

The inspiration
Store purchased card
 
Card #01


Card #02
Colour combinations I don't usually play with


Card #03


Card #04
My favourite colours - ATM (LOL)
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: