Monday 19 April 2010

2010 Card a Day Challenge - Cards #36 - #55

Well, it's been quite a while since I made a card for my personal goal of "Card a Day Challenge". I'm quite ok with not making a card a day, I've used that title to inspire me to be more creative than what I was last year.

Anyway, I've had a very full craft weekend. Saturday was my card class, which ended up being a craft session with my friend about four hours longer than the card class.  Sunday morning was my SU! demo training, as noted in my previous post. After grabbing a bite to eat for lunch, I noticed that I was in a craft mojo so decided to run with. As such, I made the following 20, yes that's right, 20 cards. I was inspired by my SU! Up-line to use the SU 6"x6" DSP hostess level one gift.  I've used the Medallion stamp set on all of them as there were so many cards on SCS to inspire me.

Out of all the cards that I made, there are only two I really don't like, they just don't work.  It is two of the Garden Green and Pumpkin Pie ones. You will notice them (card set 05) as they are very obvious. Still working out the best way to fix them so I do like them.  Anyway, I'm really happy overall with how these cards turned out.  By the end of it, my craft room and myself were covered from head to toe in dazzling diamonds ROFLOL.

Card Set 01
Regal Rose and Bravo Burgundy C/S

Card Set 02
Brocade Blue and Night of Navy C/S

Card Set 03
Basic Grey and Basic Black

Card Set 04
Apricot Appeal and Sage Shadow

Card Set 05
Garden Green and Pumpkin Pie

I've decided that I really really like Sage Shadow and I will be sorry to see it retire later on this year. With that happening, I have decided that I will stock up on the ink refill and cardstock.
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: