Sunday 25 July 2010

2010 Card a Day Challenge - Cards #79-#82

This morning I called into Elle's place to have another look at her fabulous craft room. She's done a great effort in updating her craft room. You can check it out here. After visiting Elle's craft room, I was inspired to reorganise mine, which I have done a little of and to do some actual crafting, which this post is going to show the cards I made.  Recently I purchased some Kraftin' Kimmie stamps. I just love these stamps and want to get more. Anyway, the first one I have decided to make into a card is the Marie Antoinette stamp. I've done four cards, exactly the same, with the exception of the colour, I wanted to see how she would come out with different colour dresses. I am really happy with my cards.

Card 01
Card 02
Card 03
Card 04
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: