Friday 3 June 2011

Scrapbooking Class with Ann Craig

Each month, commencing in March, I have been attending scrapbooking classes held by Ann Craig. I'm really enjoying these classes and have been stretching myself to select colours that perhaps I wouldn't normally work with.  Ann is very talented and I get a lot of inspiration from the work she does, both her scrapbook pages and her cards. Below are the four pages I have done so far. My pages don't have photos, as I am using these as sketch pages. My main reason for this is that I have so many Creative Memories albums to use, the albums before they introduced "true" 12"x12" albums, that these pages I have been doing at Ann's would require me to cut them down and I just can't be bothered doing that.

 March class
 April class
 May class
June class
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: