Monday 15 August 2011

Kanban stamps cards

The Canberra Quilt and Craft has been on this weekend. I went to the fair on Friday and really enjoyed it. One of my craft fair purchases is the Kanban 2010 Christmas Urban Belles (Stamp9033) set. As soon as I saw this set I thought it was fantastic to practice my copic colouring, as well as other colouring mediums.  I didn't actually buy this set on Friday, but a friend of mine went to the fair Sunday, the last day, so I asked her to pick it up for. I collected the stamp set from her place this afternoon and when I got home I decided I wanted to play straight away.  I have used all three of the 'belles' but kept the colours the same when using my copics. I'm really happy with how all the cards have turned out.

Copics used:
  • Skin = E51, E21, E11
  • Checks = R32
  • Dresses, Socks, Top, Hat & Hairpiece = R32, R35, R37
  • Jeans & Jacket = B00, B02, B05
  • Hair & Shoes = E31, E35, E37
  • Belts = C1, C3, C5
  • Blender = 0
Here are my cards:
 Card 01
 Card 02
Card 03
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: