Sunday 26 February 2012

BAP Card - Lucrecia's Birthday 2012

On Thursday my friend celebrated her birthday and we managed to catch up yesterday. We went to Scrap'n'Stuff, which is a craft shop in Richardson, ACT and then we came back to my place for a craft session. I have never done any canvas type craft projects, so my friend gave me some tips and ideas on what to do. I have a whole new way of looking at old sewing patterns, specifically the tissue paper part.  Anyway, Friday after arranging to catch up with my friend for Saturday, I got busy making her birthday card. Once again I used the Build-A-Page (BAP) concept by Paper Phenomenon for this card and I'm very pleased with how it turned out.  I used Kraft Cardstock for the base and My Mind's Eye 'Breeze' Collection to decorate it. I used some magnets to keep the cover flap closed and to keep BAP4 add-on closed.
 Front Cover
 Inside Front
BAP with BAP4 add-on
I have removed the tags for the inside front cover pocket and BAP
The tag for BAP4 is still in there, but very hard to notice
 Inside Back
BAP3 add-on is open, so you see the back of it
I have removed the tag from the back cover pocket
 BAP3 add-on
Tags sticking out
 Inside back showing BAP3 in the closed position
 BAP 3 & 4 Tags
 Tag
This sits in the side pocket of the BAP
You can just see the top of the tag, i.e the stripes, sticking out in an above photo
 Tag
This sits in the pocket on the back page
 Tag
This sits in the top loading BAP pocket
 Tag
This sits in the front BAP pocket
Tag
This sits in the front cover pocket
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: