Saturday 14 July 2012

CCC Desgin Team

Hi everyone, I'm so exited I just had to write this post. Last night when I got home from work I found out that I had just been accepted on the design team for Creative Card Crew (CCC). Mari, the owner of CCC, will officially announce it on the CCC blog when I officially start later in the month, but I am already listed on the blog under the design team members.  I will be looking to add a card to this up coming challenge, but that will be in an unofficial capacity.

If you haven't checked out the talent of the CCC design team, hop on over to the CCC blog and check out the the very talented DT ladies.
Cheers FiLoMa

1 comment:

Elaine aka Ellapu said...

And congrats to both of us lol... am now following you too hun. Great blog and look forward to working alongside you
Hugz Elaine x