Tuesday 4 December 2012

Card: WIP Card Competition - December 2012

I decided again to participate in the Wrapped in Paper (WIP) card challenge for December.  I was fortunate enough to have received the most votes for my August submission and was given a small prize - thanks Gail and WIP staff.

This challenge was a little more difficult for me but I decided to use some of the concepts I have learnt from Kathy Orta at Paper Phenomenon and constructed a card that could include photos.

I was happy with the card in end and as per the challenge requirements used everything that was in the challenge kit. I only have a few bits of pattern paper left over.

The first photo is showing all the product in the challenge kit and the subsequent three photos show the cover, first flap open and then second flap open.  The card is also blank on the inside where you can write you message.  I hope this card will inspire you.

Kit contents:
  • 5"x5" envelope
  • strip of pearls
  • die cut ornament
  • strip of ribbon
  • 12"x12" card stock
  • 6"x6" pattern paper (both A and B sides shown)
  • 12"x12" pattern paper (both A and B sides shown)
 December 2012 Kit Contents
 Front of card
 First flap opened
Second flap opened
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: