Tuesday 26 February 2013

PP June 2012 Kit Club Bonus Project Mini Album

Over the last couple of days I've worked on the Paper Phenomenon June 2012 Kit Club Bonus Project Mini Album.  This project is only available to those people who were members of the Paper Phenomenon June to August 2012 Kit Club membership.  The bonus project is really cute, simple and quick to put together. I say that I worked on it over the last couple of days but in reality the actual time spent is only several hours.  You could say the equivalent of doing a craft day workshop.

I didn't have the same paper collection that Kathy used, but I knew the Prima Madeline A4 paper pad that I had would be ideal for this project.  This paper collection is very pretty and I'm very happy with the end result of this mini album, it is beautiful to me.

Below are the photos I've taken, but I've also done a quick YouTube video.  To view my YouTube video click here.  To view the original project as created by Kathy Orta from Paper Phenomenon click here.

 View of front cover
Decorated with Kaisercraft bling, a butterfly from the $2 shop
and a quote from the paper collection
View of album open with left and right flaps in closed position
 View of album left flaps open to show inner pockets
Large pocket at back and small pocket at front
Luggage Tags in small pocket to show how you can use it
 View of album centre flaps open
Large pocket at back with small top loading pocket to left
Side opening open pocket to right
Luggage Tags in top small top loading pocket to show how you can use it
 View of album right flaps open to show inner pocket
Pocket in centre page with small pocket on right flap
General Tags in small pocket to show how you can use it
Back of Album
This paper is so beautiful
Cheers FiLoMa

1 comment:

Cely said...

Love this album! The paper you chose is so pretty!

And thank you for visiting my blog and your sweet comment. I'm now your newest follower!