Saturday 4 January 2014

Mini Me Mini Album

In 2013 I commenced making this mini album. In the last few days of 2013 I completed it, specifically adding the embellishments.  The album is the Mini Me version from the Retro Fitted Mini Album tutorial created by Kathy Orta from Paper Phenomenon.  The pattern paper used was Vintage Telegram digi papers designed by Marion Smith.

I'm really happy with how the album turned out.  I worked on the assumption that the person who may get this album is not a crafter. To remove any confusion on where to place their photos, and to stop them being concerned about covering up the pretty paper, I put specific photo mats in.

Unfortunately I forgot to take photos of this project and can only offer my YouTube video to see how it turned out.

Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: