Sunday 15 June 2014

Scrapbooking - Kit #01 - layout share "Album Title Page"

Hi fellow crafters. This layout was completed on 31 May 2014.  For my furkid's album, I want an opening page that captures all of my current and previous furkids.  I decided to do a pocket page style layout using Design E.

Each quadrant captures the name of my furkid with a photo of them.

The base pages are from Prima's "The Optimist" 6"x6" paper pad range.  A doily has been stuck to the top of the paper, above their name, with a Tim Holtz rosette cut in half and glued to the centre of the doily.  Four sequins have been added around the lace part of the doily.  For their name I used American Crafts stitched thickers.

Each photo was matted on to black cardstock and then on to white cardstock to make them pop slightly from the page.

On the reverse side of these layouts I plan to add their full name, date of birth and if applicable, their date of death.  I have not yet done this and I do not plan to show this when done as I will just be using alphabet stickers.

Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: