Tuesday 12 August 2014

Scapbooking - Kit #02 - Layout share "Smile"

Hello fellow crafters. I hope you have been having fun crafting. The layout that I'm sharing with you today is quite simple and I have used an old photo of myself.  Since pink seems to be my colour of choice these days, I have gone to town on this layout.

The base is plain cardstock that I have splattered with pink and mustard color shine mists and then layered a number of pattern paper pieces on top of the cardstock and under the photo.  The majority of the embellishments I believe are from the Maggie Holme Flea Market ephemera collection pack.

I have added a Project Life card at the bottom of the photo and the embellishments have been clustered around the left side of the photo.  The title "smile" is American Craft thickers in an aqua colour.

The layout took me approximately 40 minutes and I have a process video to go with it.

Here is a photo of the layout.


Here is my YouTube process video.


Products Used:
  • Stampin' Up! cardstock
  • American Crafts Pattern paper "Best of" collection
  • Close To My Heart (CTMH) Vellum
  • Project Life Sunshine core kit 3" x 4" card
  • Simple Stories 4" x 6" overlay
  • Embellishments:
    • Maggie Holmes Flea Market ephemera collection pack
    • Studio Calico wood veneer
    • Homemade enamel dots
    • Buttons
    • Camera paperclip
    • American Crafts foam thickers 'Aqua'
    • Washi tape

Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: