Friday 22 August 2014

Scrapbooking - Kit #02 - Layout share "Smokey" and "First Gymkhana"

Hi fellow crafters. Today I have a double page layout to share with you. I don't usually do a double page layout, but the photos I wanted to show case worked really well together and I felt the best way to do that was through the double page layout.

I have used cream cardstock, that I splattered with a few different spray mists. I made my own filmstrips to put my photos into. I fussy cut the horses and the different quotes around the page.  I did struggle to do this double layout and I believe it is because I'm not use to doing them.  I'm pretty happy with the layouts, but there are somethings I'd do differently, for example ensuring there is no gap/wasted space near the title on the right page layout.  Anyway, I have done a process video if you want to see how the pages came together.

Here is a photo of the layout.




Here is the YouTube process video.


Products used:
  • Cardstock: Bazzill "Walnut Cream" / Brown - possibly American Craft or Paper Accent
  • Pattern Paper: Close To My Heart Vellumn "feathers" / Grace Taylor "Millie's Garden" / Bo Bunny "Modern Miss" / Teresa Collins "Summer Stories" / Upikit #270083 and #270084
  • Stamps: Inkadinkado #99540 Horses
  • Sprays: Dylusions "Melted Chocolate" / Mister Huey's Pretty Pink
  • Project Life cards
  • Embellishments:
    • Heidi Swapp Dreamy ephemera pack
    • Buttons
    • American Craft Thickers: Dear Lizzy and Jewelry Box
    • Stickers: MME Miss Caroline "label"

Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: