Saturday 23 August 2014

Scrapbooking - Kit #02 - Layout share "Strathrannoch"

Hello fellow crafters. I'm back with another layout involving me and my pony Smokey.  I did struggle a bit with this layout, but as you can see from the photo below, I layered a few pieces of pattern paper and then added minimal embellishment clusters.  I'm really happy with how it has turned out, especially considering I don't usually work with the colour yellow. However, true to form, I found a way to incorporate some pink into the layout LOL.  If you would like to know more about how the layout came together, please consider watching my process video. The link is below.

Here is a photo of the layout.


Here is my YouTube process video.


Products used:
  • Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
  • Pattern Paper: Basic Grey "Carte Postale" / American Craft "Best of" / Grace Taylor "Millie's Garden"
  • Project Life card
  • Spray: Mr Huey's Silver
  • Embellishments:
    • Studio Calico wood veneer
    • Amy Tangerine Bits ephemera pack
    • Maggie Holmes Flea Market ephemera pack
    • Sequins
    • Francheville Cork stickers
    • Buttons
    • Simple Stories alphabet stickers
    • American Craft Thickers
    • Doily
    • homemade enamel dots

Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: