Monday 25 August 2014

Scrapbooking - Kit #04 - Counterfeit Kit Challenge (CKC) August 2014

Hello fellow crafters. I have decided, albeit possibly a little too late in the month, to participate in the Counterfeit Kit Challenge (CKC) for August.  Well, to tell the truth, I'm not sure if I will actually participate in the challenge but more I have used the CKC inspired kit, Studio Calico's Penny Arcade, as the inspiration to build my kit.  The colours are not what I usually work with, but I did want to challenge myself and use up some of those pattern papers that perhaps I would not usually gravitate towards.  Below is a photo of the Studio Calico kit that created the inspiration, a link to my YouTube video and some photos showing my kit contents.


Here is a photo of the Studio Calico Penny Arcade kits - Scrapbooking, Cardmaking, Pocket page and the three add-ons.

 Studio Calico - Penny Arcade Kits

Here is a link to my YouTube video, showing the kit in more detail.


Here are some photos of what I pulled together for my kit.

 Cardstock
 Pattern Paper
Photo shows both side A and B
 Element & Alphabet Stickers
 Thickers
Embellishments

What I have not shown is the other embellishments such as sequins, enamel dots, doilies, stamps, die cuts and other items that I would normally put into a kit. I will use this additional items, I just didn't take a photo of them. I do consider them stock standard for a kit I would put together.

I plan to do process videos and layout shares from this kit. I hope you will check them out.

Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: