Sunday 23 November 2014

Scrapbooking - Kit #03 - Layout share "The Pink Room"

Hello fellow crafters. Today I have the second layout that I created using the kit I created in August, "Kit #03 - CSI Case File #136" - CSI Case File #136".  This layout is very very pink and that was the point of it. The plan was to capture how growing up I had a very pink room filled with dolls.  I did not like the colour pink when I was little and though I didn't mind playing with my Barbie doll, I was much in to other dolls. I just seemed to collect them, or probably more accurately my mum collected them for me. My mum still collects the odd doll now and then today, but I am not a big doll lover.  I do, however, now enjoy the colour pink. In fact, it would now be one of my most favourite colours.  I had fun adding the Julie Nutting Prima dolls to this layout and playing with some mixed media.

Below the photo is a link to my YouTube process video for those of you who may be interested in how I put the layout together.


YouTube Process Video

Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: