Tuesday 14 April 2015

Status Update

Hello my fellow crafters. I just wanted to quickly give you a status update. I know it would seem that I am missing in action, but I assure you I have been crafting.  I have posted more frequently to my YouTube channel, so you can always pop over there to see what I've been up to. However, I have also taken a step back from my YouTube channel to focus on crafting without any thought to social media.  I lost my mojo there for a bit and I figured the best way to get it back was to not concern myself with sharing my process and just get to creating.  This has been working really well.

I have been working on some art journal pages, a card for a friend who recently celebrated her 60th birthday and of course my scrapbooking.  I will over the coming days/weeks catch up on my blog posts and share what I've done since my OLW post. The reason I'm going to do this gradually is so that not all my posts publish on the same day and allows me to maintain a consistent and regular blog post schedule.  By the time my backlog has published I will have caught up with my current craft projects.

I am also working on a "Month of Me" project and will write a separate post of what that is, who inspired me and what my process will be.

My plan is to create a regular posting schedule, both to this blog and my YouTube channel.

Until next time, happy crafting.

Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: