Sunday 31 May 2015

FMAK #2/2015 - Layout Share - Road Trip & Adventure

Hi fellow crafters. Today I am showing you the first layout that I have created using my Month of Me kit.  Not all layouts using this kit have to do with my Month of Me Project. Since it is such a large kit I have decided that I will use it not only for my project but for other layouts that I may want to create for the month of May and June. I have definitely decided to carry this kit over into the month of June.

This particular layout is of my friend Pam and I on the day we headed off on our holiday to the Gold Coast in Queensland.  It was a driving holiday, so much better to have your own transport, and I asked Pam to take a selfie with me to document us heading off from her place.  It was quite late in the morning, around 9am but it was, at least until he hit north-west Sydney, a beautiful sunny day.

I have kept this layout very simple, using a couple of doilies, project life cards and the base paper from the September Skies collection, Studio Calico silver rub-on stars, puffy stickers, a brad, flair button and a bubble type stencil with modeling paste.

Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: