Monday 31 August 2015

FMAK #3/2015 - Kit Contents - 50 Sheets of Pattern Paper

Hi fellow crafters. Today I'm sharing with you "FiLoMa's Make a Kit (FMAK) #3/2015 - 50 Sheets of Pattern Paper".

Once again I had a hard time restraining myself with the amount of product I pulled for this kit. However, I do believe it is less than my previous kit (FMAK #2/2015). I have named this kit "50 Sheets of Pattern Paper" because that is how many 12"x12" pieces of pattern paper I pulled.

I have great variety to select from, and I am very inspired to use this kit.  I think this is my best kit ever, but time will tell once I start using it.  I am, at least, very inspired to scrap with it.

The good thing about putting your own kit together is that it helps you a) use up your product and b) not feel bad or sad that you may not have purchased any recent product.  By recent I mean within the last month or two.  This kit is a combination of new product, purchased earlier this year, and older product, purchased a couple of years ago.

I plan to use this kit for the month of September. I will be doing a combination of 12" layouts and pocket page layouts.  Detailed below are photos of the contents I have pulled for the kit, as well as a link to my Tube video.

YouTube Video
FiLoMa's Make a Kit #3/2015 - Kit Contents – 50 Sheets of Pattern Paper

The Kit Colour Inspiration

Crate Paper - Craft Market - Chipboard Stickers

Crate Paper - Kiss Kiss - Chipboard Stickers

The Pattern Papers

Crate Paper - Flea Market

Crate Paper - Styleboard

Crate Paper - Oh Darling

Crate Paper - Craft Market

Crate Paper - Notes and Things + Open Road

American Crafts - Dear Lizzy - Fine and Dandy (1 sheet)
American Crafts - Dear Lizzy - Dear Serendipity

Echo Park - Capture Life

Echo Park - Creative Agenda

Echo Park - Yours Truely, Now and Then and In the Family
Pink Paislee - Citrus Bliss + Soltice
My Minds Eye - Jubilee
Webster's Pages - #Happy
We R Memory Keepers - Love Notes

The Specialty Papers

  • Tissue Paper
  • American Crafts - Flea Market
  • Close to my Heart
  • American Crafts - Dear Lizzy - Fine and Dandy
  • We R Memory Keepers - Love Notes
  • Kaisercraft - All that Glitters
  • Best Creations

The 6" Paper Pads
Crate Paper - Love Notes

American Crafts - Amy Tangerine - Rise and Shine

The Cardstock

The Pocket Page Cards
I have pulled from a number of Project Life core kits.  All of these co-ordinate really well with the colour inspiration.

Crate Paper - Kiss Kiss Cut Aparts

Maggie Holmes
6 - 4"x6" and 62 - 3"x4"



Amy Tangerine and/or Dear Lizzy
10 - 4"x6" and 41 - 3"x4"



Blush
18 - 4"x6" and 93 - 3"x4"





Shimelle
4 - 4"x6" and 94 - 3"x4"




Happy
7 - 4"x6" and 46 - 3"x4"



Azure
14 - 4"x6" and 44 - 3"x4"



Kraft
16 - 4"x6" and 114 - 3"x4"





Kiwi
17 - 4"x6" and 86 - 3"x4"





Honey
24 - 4"x6" and 60 - 3"x4"





Heidi Swapp
25 - 4"x6" and 25 - 3"x4"





The Alphabet Stickers

The Element Stickers


The Embellishments





The Ephemera packs

Silhouette Cuts

Washi Tape

Grungeboard

Dies and Embossing Folders


Thickers

Mixed Media

Stencils

Stamps
The following stamps are included in this kit:
  • Ali Edwards : OLW 2015, Roots, Go
  • Prima - #580247 (no name given, but they are coffee stains)
  • Dark Room Door - DDRS131 Feathers
  • Heidi Swapp - September Skies
  • Kaisercraft - Stains, Decorative Tape Pieces, Alpha Typewriter Font, Chase Rainbow, Happy Snaps, Polaroid and Camera
  • Close to my Heart - D1540 In the Background Flair and D1578 Flight of the Arrows Flair
  • Chocolate Baroque - Butterfly Flourish Swirls


Punches

Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: