Sunday 21 February 2016

FMAK #1/2016 - Kit Contents - Beautiful

Welcome back fellow crafters.  Those of you who stop by regularly will no doubt be aware of my love of putting homemade scrapbooking kits together.  It is a great way to use up your stash as well as encouraging you to stay motivated by limiting your product.  It can be quite easy to get overwhelmed if you have a huge stash and don't know where to begin.

I am still working with FMAK #6/2015 titled Puddles and FMAK #7/2015 titled Treat, but I'm ready to put together another kit.  The first one for 2016.  This kit will coincide with Calvinball, but I'll do a separate post for that.

My first 2016 kit is titled Beautiful.  I came up with that name because the primary two collection kits that I am using, My Mind's Eye (MME) My Story and American Crafts (AC) Hello Love, are very beautiful to me.  I have also thrown in a few other products from my stash.  However, what I am not showing is any mixed media product that I may use, for example gesso, modelling paste, mists, watercolour paints, stencils, stamps etc.  I will include them as I go along.  In addition, I will just pull thickers from my stash depending on what colour I may want to use.

Detailed below are photos of my kit contents, as well as a link to my YouTube video for those of you who may be interested.

Note: if you would like to see the 12"x12" papers, 6"x6" papers and embellishments in more details, please check out my Google Photos album - FiLoMa's Make A Kit #1/2016 - Beautiful.

YouTube
FiLoMa's Make A Kit #1/2016 - Beautiful



MME My Story Collection

Paper and Accessories Kit Overview

12"x12" papers from kit

6"x6" paper pad cover overview

6"x6" papers from pad

Overview of embellishments

Embellishment packet

Pocket Page cards



AC Hello Love Collection

12"x12" Paper pad cover

6"x6" Paper pad cover

Sticker sheet

Tags

Embellishment packet


Additional product from my stash

Crate Paper 6"x6" Love Notes paper pad

Crate Paper (CP) 6"x6" Paper Heart paper pad

3"x4" pocket cards
I believe they are from CP Love Notes



4"x6" pocket page cards
I believe they are CP Love Notes



AC Chipboard
Craft Market (L) and Kiss Kiss (R)

Element and Alphabet/Number Stickers

Top Row
AC Craft Market, Kaisercraft All that Glitters, AC Open Road, AC Love Notes

Bottom Row
MME On Trend, CP Maggie Holmes, Echo Park Dots & Stripes

Top Row
Fundamentals (I think through Ruby Rock-it)

Bottom Row
Ali Edwards Story Kit and AC Dear Lizzy

Miscellaneous
Thread, Washi/Tissue Tape and crate streamers

Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: