Thursday 23 February 2017

FMAK #01/2017 - Celebration - Kit Contents

Hi Fellow crafters. Today I am sharing with you the kit contents of my first home made kit for 2017.  I am naming this kit celebration due to the vibrant colours included.

This photo shows the 12"x12" Kaisercraft patter paper from the Fiesta collection that I used to base my kit on.  This pattern paper had numerous colours that I could use to make a kit full of different colours giving me quite a diverse range of product that would allow for many types of photos to be scrapped.


This next photo shows my craft table set up with the kit contents close at hand.  Having the product laid out how I have and using a number of containers that help show case the colours of the product helps me to be motivated to create.


The next set of photos shows the different products that I have used to make up this kit.  I have used my "putting the kit together" process to select the products that I want to use, love to use and always give my pages the look and feel that I like.

12"x12" Kaisercraft Fiesta collection

12"x12" Kaisercraft Finders Keepers collection

12"x12" Kaisercraft Chase Rainbows collection

12"x12" American Craft Amy Tangerine Better Together collection

6"x6" Pattern paper - all the same as the 12"

Better Together Core Kit





12"x12" Cardstock

12"x12" Speciality Cardstock

Ephemera from the paper collections

Ephemera
washi tape, frames, die cuts, silhouette cuts, enamel dots, sequins, flairs

Wood Veneer

Sticker Sheets - Elements & Aphabets


Doilies

Thickers

Stamps & Dies

Stencils

Modelling paste & Mists

Watercolour paints & Inks

I have also complied a quick YouTube video for those of you who may like to watch videos of kits put together.


I will be working with this kit over the next month or two, so stay tuned for a follow up blog post and YouTube video show case the layouts that I make with this kit.
Cheers FiLoMa

No comments: